PTFE-GLASS FABRIC consists of tearproof glass fabric and homogeneous PTFE-coating. This highly versatile foil can either be delivered in nonadhesive or self-adhesive design. If required, the surface can also be provided with antistatic properties. PTFE-SKIVED FILM is made of virginal polytetrafluoroethylene and provided with an adhesive surface on one side.
There are a great number of possible applications due to the excellent properties of PTFE-GLASS FABRIC / PTFE- SKIVED FILM, such as:
- Chemical industry: linings, safety curtains, compensators, covers ....
- Packaging industry: shrink tunnel curtains, conveyor belts, covering for sealing jaws....
- Food industry: release sheets for baking, separating foils, chute covering, conveyor belts....
- Engineering industry, textile industry: press covering, ironing and fusing presses, tenter frames, conveyor belts....
- Electrical industry: insulation, semiconductor lining, cable insulation ....
Films (standard width: 1000 mm), tapes (minimum width: 10 mm), conveyor belts, sealing belts (specify thickness, working and total widths), stampings.
- temperature stability: -70°C to +260°C
- very good chemical resistance, nonflammable
- resistant to mould and fungus
- approved for direct contact with food, alcohol and tobacco
- great mechanical tensile strength and dimensional stability
- resistant to UV, microwave, high frequency, and infrared rays
- high dielectric resistance
- very low coefficient of friction
- antiadhesive surface